Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The inner journey

These are a few of my favorite quotes about travel.  They express what I think about exploring the inner journey through the outer world.
“Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.”
~Robert Frost


“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” 
~Henry Miller

Ansel Adams“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.”
~Ansel Adams


My photography gives me an outlet.  A place to share my inner journey without completely putting myself out there.  Simply because, “Photography is all about secrets. The secrets we all have and will never tell.” 
~Kim Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment