Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dreamstime Milestone


I joined Dreamstime in May of 2011.  In the year and a half since then I've hit several milestones.
My first accepted stock image was a photo of a herd of bison. It hasn't sold, but hey, I've learned a lot since then.  
The first image I did sell was of an African Ostrich.
African Ostrich
© Photographer: Cheryle Myers | Agency: Dreamstime.com

Recently I celebrated hitting some other new milestones. My 100th sold photo was of the Oregon Children's Choir Junior Academy Singers.
OR Children's Choir Spring Tour
© Photographer: Cheryle Myers | Agency: Dreamstime.com

Plus over 200 approved Stock photos in my portfolio, and total sales of over $200.  This photo of an Amtrak Train has been one of the best selling.
Amtrak Train
© Photographer: Cheryle Myers | Agency: Dreamstime.com

Dreamstime has given me an avenue for sharing my passion.  And, even though I only have a limited amount of time to focus on my photography, I love every minute.




No comments:

Post a Comment